Thursday, August 6, 2009

Universal truth

One of my favorite books offers a lot of insight to everyday epiphanies. Here's a quote I have proven to myself over and over.

"Invisible acts of power are always unfolding in our lives, even without our having to ask. Our spirits and energy fields reach out for help even when our personalities find it uncomfortable to ask. When we release our needs and prayers to the universe without strings attatched, the heavens take care of coordinating the outcome.
Our universe has an invisible devine energy, that intimately connects all the souls within it."
Invisible Acts of Power, by Carolyn Myss

Here's a small personal example: I was lamenting that there weren't more plentiful mullein growing on the 40 acres, had resigned myself to collecting daily what I could, and was very very grateful for the mullein here. Last Sunday, as I drove to church, I went past a large field that I pass several times a week - but this time I actually LOOKED at it. It was covered with tall mullein spires. More than I had ever seen in one place. Ever. 15 acres of mullein. That is the generosity of the universe!

There are no limits on the human spirit. Or on the power and love of our Heavenly Father. My most frequent prayer and thought is, "THANK YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment